Thursday, April 30, 2009

Waiting....

At least one day a week my friend Emily and I "go to town." Usually we leave between 10:00a.m. and 11:00a.m. Most weeks I end up waiting at least a half an hour longer than we planned. It doesn't bother me, and sometimes Emily has to wait for me, but usually...I do the waiting! Well, today was one of those days! I waited for Emily for about 45 minutes and I decided to bust out the camera and shoot some photos of me! I also edited them in Adobe Lighthouse and Corel Paintshop Pro and want to show you how they turned out! Leave me some comments because i really hate posting pictures of me! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

See what I mean? I was so bored I was being stupid! I was taking pics like my 13 year old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am on a color kickright now so I had to add some flair to this one!

And the last one is me just flipping my hair around and i love how my highlights look! lol

Photobucket

0 comments: