Friday, May 29, 2009

I ♥ Faces Friday Fix-It



Today i have deciede to try the I ♥ Faces Friday Fix-It. What happens is the I ♥ Faces blog gives you a picture and you fix it the way you want! It is really cool to try and fun to check out all the different pictures sent in! I will start by showing the original:



Isn't she darling! It was really fun trying this! Here are my tries, I used Paint Shop Pro X2, with Eye Candy Exposure, I also removed noise and dodged and burned her eyes for enhancement:









Let me know what you think! I love comments!

4 comments:

Jodi May 29, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

looks great Jen.... :)

Misty Sparks :) May 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

I really like the second edit you did :) Something about it just pulls you in!

Jewel May 29, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

Great job with all...really like the first one though :)

Joanie May 29, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Can't decide if I like the first or the last one the best. No matter, you did a good job on all!