Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I ♥ FACES-week 19



The I ♥ Faces contest is a big one this week with a chance to be published in the I ♥ Faces book! I spent a lot of time going through all of my pictures, and I just kept coming back to this one! It may not be my best (who am I to judge?) but it is my favorite! This is a picture of my son Maverick after he spent an inning catching at one of his baseball games. He was tired, dirty, and was talking to his coach and I thought he looked adorable, then I loaded the picture onto my computer and saw the emotion on his face and instantly fell back in love with him! He is my sweet boy (one day he will probably be really mad I posted that) and this is the picture I feel like belongs here! I would love to here your thoughts! Thanks!



I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

1 comments:

Unknown May 23, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

This is absolutely beautiful! :-) I love it!