Monday, June 22, 2009

A slice of northern paradise

This past weekend my husband and I had the privilege of going up to a little town called Falmouth Michigan. It is right, smack dab in the middle of nowhere and absolutely beautiful! We visited our good friend Mikey and his parents, Mike and Diane, who were so hospitable and really fun to be around! I have quite a few pictures of our visit because we went to Traverse City for the first time and I was very camera happy, but I am only going to share my favorites. I hope you enjoy and leave me comments on your favorites!

This is Mike and Diane's beautiful house in one of the most beautiful parts of Michigan and some scenery from where they live.









The rest of these pictures were taken in Traverse City Michigan-a slice of northern paradise.

















This coming weekend we are camping in Mackinaw City, Michigan and driving over to hunt for petosky stones in, where else, Petosky, Michigan and maybe even driving up to the U.P. for a day-look for those pictures next week!

1 comments:

Anonymous July 9, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

WOW Jen. Awesome! I absolutely LOVE the sunrise/sunset, can't tell which time of day it is but I LOVE IT.