Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Travis ♥'s Muffin {Wedding Photography}

Travis and Muffin are so in love, and you could see the emotions pouring from them during this beautiful ceremony-where I even cried! Let me tell you-it's hard to take pictures while you are crying! The bride was beautiful, the groom was dashing, and the couple are so devoted to each other! It truly is amazing the amount of love they have for each other! I was so honored to be chosen to photograph this special day for Travis and Muffin, and I can't wait to do pictures for them 5, 10, even 20 years from now!

































This last one is my very favorite with Muffins' beautiful daughter taking center stage! Thank you Goshorn family for allowing me to capture your special moments!

1 comments:

Frogmum August 29, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

those are some beautiful photographs :D