Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Special Time!

I am running my first official special! YAY! There will be an advertisement once I design it! OK so here it is:

Tired of school picture with cheesy backgrounds and high prices? Want your kids pictures to actually be cool this year? Have I got a deal for you! One 30 minute session for your family of up to five children, with 3 shot of each child on a keepsake disc to do as you please for the low, flat price of $25.00

Yep that's right! It was going to cost me $67.00 dollars to get my kids school pictures taken and I said no way am I paying that this year when I can do my own! Sure they still have to have the cheesy one for the yearbook, but at least the ones the hand out are awesome!

Here are my children and some examples of what you can get!

The Headshot:





The Chair:





(as you can see this has both of my children and can be substituted for any of the portraits offered-limit one per child)

Standing Tall:





And The Pose:





If you like what you see and want to take advantage of this offer you can contact me at 517-462-8829 or by email @ theoriginalbelievedesigns@gmail.com or on facebook and myspace (links at the top of the page) Remember offer expires September 30th 2009 so hurry and book your session!

♥Jennifer

0 comments: