Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kinslea

First, I would like to apologize to my faithful followers for not being on here lately, I have been swamped with sessions, photo editing, Cheerleading because I am now the Bronson Junior High Sideline Cheer Coach (yay me!), and my family. Also...I have a website now! WOOHOOOO-celebrate good times, come on! So, I had to take a little time and do some design. But I am back and ready to post a few sessions!

This is Kinslea, she is so stinking cute and was up for anything I asked! It was so cool to be able to put her places most kids wouldn't go! I have known her mother for years and was super excited when she booked a session, I knew it would turn out great! Here are my picks from my time spent with them.

















Thanks Deb, it was so much fun and I am looking forward to our next session!

♥Jennifer

0 comments: