Sunday, December 20, 2009

First Winter Snowfall

I know I haven't been doing a good job blogging lately and I will apologize for that. I will start making up for that soon! I have had a lot going on and things are beginning to calm down a little so I will have more time, I hope!

With that being said, next on the agenda is SNOW!!!! It finally snowed in south central Michigan, and I couldn't be happier! Not only do I have a ton of fun sessions lined up, but I also have my family session set for a good snow fall! While the sessions didn't happen this weekend with the first snow, I did get to take the kids out and hang with them while they played in the snow. Any seriousness you see is fake and completely staged by THEM! Alot of it is pure silliness, and believe me it was alot of fun! Here are a ton of the shots I got today! I couldn't pick a few fave's and i may even add more later!









































♥Jennifer

3 comments:

IvyLuna December 21, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

excellent pictures, Jennifer, beautiful composition as well..dont stop clicking for I enjoy viewing..smile

IvyLuna December 21, 2009 at 11:13 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
clippingimages January 1, 2011 at 11:21 PM  

outstanding photography...........