Friday, April 10, 2009

A day with the Scheenks-Britten children

I love new places to shoot, it is always such an awesome experience to experience the world around you, as well as taking pictures with some fun kids! We went to a little park in Leonadis, Michigan that was a little flooded, but still very pretty! There was waterfalls, bridges, rock walls, and new flowers blooming! It was a great morning spent doing my favorite thing! Not to mention I got to shoot my kids too-my favorite subject!

First here are the pictures I took of Kelsey, Kyler, Kahle, and Jacob
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These pictures of my kids are amazing to me! They are growing so fast! It's right before my eyes and sometimes it takes my breath away to see a picture of my children and realize they are little adults

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: