Monday, April 6, 2009

I ♥ Faces-My First Entry

It's week 13 at the I♥faces blog and I am finally entering one of the contests. It is hard trying to figure out which picture suits the category of the week, which is "My friend & I", and I really had to give this some thought! I chose this picture of my daughter Caycia and her best friend Liz. It was so spur of the moment and I pushed just at the right time! These are the kind of pictures that keep you picking up your camera! I hope you like it too!
Photobucket

6 comments:

tiff(threeringcircus) April 6, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Good choice! Love the expression on her face!

Vicki Davis April 7, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

I Love the Colors

Julie Rivera April 7, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

What fun! The expression on the face of the girl to the left is funny, too, as she seems a bit caught off guard! But, like you say, these are the ones that make you come back for more.

Amanda April 7, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Great capture! Beautiful colors as well.

God bless-
Amanda

Unknown April 8, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

This is beautiful! Those colors are amazing!

Josie April 9, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

Great expression, love the colors!!