Saturday, August 8, 2009

Class of 2010-Yolanda

First I feel I need to discuss my watermark. For those of you who follow my blog, you have probably noticed my crazy changes in marking the copyright on my pictures, if not scroll down and check out my indecision-it is amazing! So, I have been playing and playing with what to use! I really love my butterfly, but I don't want to use it on my pics just as a logo, so I have finally decided on one. It will be displayed on the pictures below! Whew-who would have thought it would be so tough to make a watermark?


I finally had the chance to do my first senior session last week and am so excited to share some of my favorites with you! I had the pleasure of capturing Yolanda on film and we had a fun time shooting all these pics! She was a good sport and didn't complain about the mud between her toes, the cold water, the mosquito's and the poses, bless her heart! I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them!



























0 comments: