Friday, August 7, 2009

Guess What.....

For those of you who don't know what a signature tag is let me tell you a little story. Last year, on January 10th, 2008, my husband left for Fort Benning, GA to become a soldier in the US Army. He was gone for three months (he blew out one of his eardrums and got a medical discharge because he can't hear out of it) and while he was gone I couldn't sleep-so I turned to the Internet. I started off playing games on yahoo and chatting with my friends, then one day I got an email with this very cool signature.

So, I thought to myself-hey I want to learn how to do that to pass the time while I stay up until the break of day! I joined a group, bought the program, did some tutorials, and one thing led to another. Now I have my own tag group on yahoo, and here's the point of this, I am now selling my photos to the tagger world. That is right! I signed a contract with one of the leading companies to offer art to taggers and my images are on sell there right now! The site is
MYPSPTUBES
and they have been great so far! I am so excited to be able to offer this! Here are previews of my first 6 image packs.













Thank you for this opportunity MPT and look for new releases soon!

♥Jennifer

1 comments:

Anonymous August 9, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

That is SO AWESOME Jen.... I'm so proud of you!