Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Friday!!!! That means...



It is time for Friday Fix-it at I ♥ faces! I love this part of their blog, just to be able to see what I can do with a photo and to try new things each week-that's fun to me! (Pretty lame huh?)So here is the original photo:


And here are my fixes, I used Paintshop Pro X2 by Corel and began by resizing the image to 300ppi, then I did an auto fix and noise removal. Next I played with the curves to get the light just right, dodged and burned the eyes and after using a couple filters-TaDa!!!







There they are!! I want to thank everyone who commented on last weeks' and tell everyone thank you for commenting on this weeks!


♥Jennifer

5 comments:

Melissa August 21, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Absolutely love the way you brought out his freckles. So lovely!

I Love Pictures August 21, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

I love the way the B&W brought out his freckles! great job!

Cari August 21, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

I love all three!!!

Amandalynn August 21, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

THe last one is really nice, the black and white treatment is perfect for bringing out his great freckles!

JenP August 21, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

wow, i love the first one and the last reminds me of an old b/w photograph! great job.