Monday, August 17, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

Well, as you know, I am behind on blogging and have a lot of catching up to do. SO, here are some pictures that I took a couple weeks ago while my kids, my dog, and I decided to go for a rainy day walk. I love the rain and the fresh feeling that comes after that. Like the earth is clean-it is so nice! I love how water drops sparkle in the sun and dance in the wind. I also love taking walks with my children, even when they ditch me because I walk to far-Yes they turned around and went home! =) That doesn't matter though! They are still pretty awesome and some of the best company to have! Now my dog, Savannah, walked the whole way with me and LOVED it! Truly the best walking companion is your dog!! She never cares how many time I stop, as long as we go for a walk!

























0 comments: