Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Glamour Girls

I recently was asked to shoot some photos at a glamorous birthday party for Madi and a couple of her friends. It was so much fun and by the end of the party the girls were really in to it and I think they could have kept me going all day! Madi and her friends were fabulously fun to be around and were magnificent models to photograph! While I was at it I did a few of the family!





The party started inside with nails, makeup, hair, and wardrobe pampering the darlings while they ate cake and sipped on some delicious punch. After all the luxuries were bestowed upon them we got to business.

Madi is such a beautiful girl and was a real pleasure to shoot.







Her friends are equally as beautiful and flaunted it for the camera





Thank you Nicole for inviting me to such a special party for an amazing little girl! I hope you had as much fun as I did.



You can see more of these photos by going to www.believephoto.com and clicking on the galleries link.

♥Jennifer

0 comments: